Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Oh man, we so funny. Running around like maniacal bunnies. I wish I could dismiss us all as dummies. But some of us drop knowledge in our tummies. But all the same, we go insane, play the white cracker game. Each day a few more sell out and few more buy in, I can't even really call it sin. More like despair induced materialism. Suppose I'm really not the one to say, not my duty to pass judgment anyway. Better off by far, go out into the world and build up a scar. A big old one, over where my heart used to be, pain on suffering, then some misery. Then perchance to dream, or more realistically make a big scene; sounds more like me. Spit out some verses like life damning curses. Watch the eyes stare in confusion as I go off on social fusion. Tell all the whites to find someone to night of a different shade, culture and creed. All the children will be on the border, of all the stereotypes and world order. Then those kids will have a chance, to make good on life's promise and just dance, to the new music that I'm sure they'll be producing. Yup, crazy as me, better off just bypassing the whole scene, of the maniacal bunnies that be so funny.

3 comments:

209 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
209 said...

Zac, I have thought a lot about your recent post. Essentially b/c I was worried for your well-being and partially worried your mind was going in a far off different direction that would not allow you to be a peaceful, law-abiding, functional member of society,the man will lock you up or somehow take away your freedom. However, I think I am taking things much more serious than you are. (PS, i randomly met a Indian & Pakistan * Persian chic, last night, it was wonderful and I adore ethnicity . . . anyways). There is a huge flaw to your plan that you are overlooking. I hate to point to movies or television for authenticity, but its the clearest example. You know Terminator II: Judgement Day, or maybe the episode of Futurama where they go to the future or maybe past and its just a waste land. If you bring down capitalism, and bring down the dollar and peoples idenity through it, we will have a waste land. A world where no one is in power and leaders are absent, with U.S leaders we have democracy. Remember you said that we need politicians a lot more than they need us. Its true, you can't take away captilism and a materialistic society without taking out leaders. Therefore, if you try to change the world, your going to have to take everyone out, and we will live in a wasteland. There will be fires burning eternally on every street corner, buildings burnt, riots non stop, fighting, looting, it will be survival of the stronger. THis does not favor women, children (who will be raped repeatenly and with malice) and the weaker men (who will be shoot to wipe out competition and killed for fun). If you envisioned a celebral and heavinly existence without the dollar you are trippin harder than a speed runner with his shoelaces tied together. Our society core is money, thats is how we are built. we used to live in colonies or villages and barter, but through money, capitalism, foreign trade, and a lot of government printing of money we have built skyscrapers, video games, baseball stadiums, movie theaters, ect . . . . Those entities can't function without money or our current state of content. If you take those away, people wont automatically resort to picking berries, telling stories, and sewing sweaters, our world will look like T2 or the Mel Gibson movie Road Warriors. India & Cuba will look like a good example of a functioning society compared to us. Can you imagine a fat bald guy in Wisconsin when he can't play his xbox live Halo 2?? He will seriously get a gun and shoot some people and maybe blow up a few people he thinks are responsible. My point is, there is no world under you plan, and if you plan is successful 85% of the world wont be able to function and will take everyone else out of frustration or worriedness. Maybe that is what you want, but I think you dont want it. It wont be fun to hide indoors or take cover until nightfall and even than walking aruond town with a machete, what if met someone in an alley with a gun and needed to kill you for your jacket b/c it was cold. Or maybe a woman might stab you 14 times in the back to protect her kids when you went on a midnight stroll in Tomales. Call me a pessimistic, but I see the glass full of bleach and that is a pill/glass of liquid I can't digest. Think about, your plan is similar to Iraq, you know what you want but how can you accomplish this. I only mention this now so maybe you wont think about it more and can revert your efforts to forumulating a new plan, like making better veggie hamburger patties. All brands of current veggie patties are inadequate. Morning Star has even tried to hide their incompetence by marketing many different flavors: black bean burgers, pizza burgers, mushroom burgers, regular burgers, spicy burgers, however none of them get the job done. I am not complaining about the veggie chicken patties, only the hamburger patties. The current generation of veggie burgers arn't as good as even someplace like Mcdonalds, plus Mcdonalds is only $0.50 the veggie ones are at least 3-5 times that price. I can help you with marketing, you have to do the research. That is what partnership is all about. I will also need some money to start the research marketing and consumer questioners of what they want to see. Personally, I prefer a veggie wasabi tuna steak hamburger. I think that would be a huge hit at Whole Foods. if not I have other ideas, I dont want to give them all to you without getting a check so I know we have a meeting of the minds and are seeing eye to eye. You are a smart guy, I am sure you can think of a good piece of veggie meat. Maybe we can do veggie Ribs in Rib sauce hamburger. We will shape it in a circle as to not confuse the consumer, they wouldn't want to be buying hamburgers and get ribs. Get back to me, talk to some investors, I will see what I can do on my front. I might need to fly to England to garner more investors, they dont brush their teeth so I dont have to worry about flossing. later.

209 said...

I just read your post, your not a freestyle rapper not a rock star, you are a poet though.