Fishies swim at the bottom of the sea lucky for them they don't have to see all the absurd shit we call great the money that is used as bait we swim in a sea of stupidity propagating only insane vanity sometimes I really wish I'd been born a fish
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand." - Vonnegut
You're welcome for the photo, by the way. I knew you'd like it.
1 comment:
"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand." - Vonnegut
You're welcome for the photo, by the way. I knew you'd like it.
-D
Post a Comment