Hello to all who may find themselves reading the text version of my mind. I will do my best to translate my esoteric thoughts into something that is at least partially comprehensible. This blog will be a mixture of commentary and interpretation on curent affairs, existentialist musings and, when the mood should strike me, poetry. As this weblog begins I am an aspiring author living in beautiful Northern California. My inspiration comes from people such as: Shakyamuni Buddha, Leon Trotsky, Fyodor Dostoevsky,Mikhail Bakunin, Michael Parenti, Karl Marx and all righteous peoples past and present. For those who dare to delve into the convoluted world of my young mind I salute your courage, and wish you the best of luck.
PS- For those who are wondering the 'Alea Iacta Est' is a latin frase that means 'the die is cast'. This was supposedly uttered by Gaius Caesar upon crossing the Rubicon into Italy, thus openly declaring his intention to take power.
1 comment:
It takes a great deal of history to produce a little literature.
Post a Comment